Standard Value Table

In my post, Spending Cash, I note how I try to buy the most expensive pet possible as part of my "upscaling" plan. When looking for a pet to buy, my primary source is my Wishlist. Unfortunately, that list shows pets' values rather than their purchase price. So if I have $35k to spend, then what value should I search for within my list?

My solution was to build a spreadsheet listing "standard" values and purchase prices. If a pet is never put on sale, then their value will follow a standard sequence as it grows. From that table, I find a standard value of $29,509 selling for $33,711. That is the most expensive "standard" price for my $35k. I then use my browser search function to look for "$29," in my wishlisted pets' values. Note that some pets may have non-standard prices, so I will also search for "$28," and "$30,".

I've made my spreadsheet public, so you can also use it.

0 comments: