Eek! I've Been Raided!!

One of the things which is both scary, yet fun, is to be "raided".

A couple months ago, I was just kind of trolling around, looking at peoples' list of pets trying to find people to buy and to wishlist. I stumbled upon a guy who appeared to have similar interests, so he had a lot of pets that I wanted to buy. "Cool!" I thought, and bought three of his lower-valued pets.

Well... he didn't seem to think that was too cool, and he normally hangs out with lots of available cash. After he bought back those three pets, he proceeded to buy another five pets from me. He was merciless. Stomped my growing list of pets back to the Stone Age.

After I recovered from battle shock, I soon realized that I was sitting on a very nice cash pile. "Woo! Upscaling, here I come!" ... I bought myself a very nice and expensive pet with the proceeds of the raid.

And learned a lesson: be careful of buying more than one or two pets at a time from a single person. Especially if they have a cash pile. But the result can be so, so good...

1 comments:

Matty said...

And to think, I was mildly annoyed at the raiding once I started.

Unfortunately, by the time I wisened up and realised it was a good thing, I had too much worth to feel the joy of having my entire pet catalogue taken. =)