More, More, More!

The other day, I hinted that there is sometimes a reason to not buy the most expensive pet possible. Let me explain further...

So far, I've explained that you want to invest in pets. They give you a four percent return when somebody buys them. "When" is the key word.

You might buy a pet, only to have it bought back a minute later. Or you might buy a pet and hold it for five weeks. The best way to deal with this unpredictability is to have a lot of pets. I'm talking like a minimum of thirty. The more, the better. Sixty? Seventy? Go wild.

It comes down to basic statistics. If an average pet is bought once per week, and you have 35 pets, then five pets will be purchased from you every day. Once a week isn't typical, but I'm trying to show a point... the more pets you have, the more pets will be purchased each day. And each purchase represents profit!

Back to the original point. If you're "low" on the pet count, then it might actually be more advisable to stock up on a bunch of inexpensive pets, before worrying about upscaling your existing pets. This is definitely a strategy to use if you don't have a desirable expensive pet in mind. Just bail, and by three or four inexpensive pets instead, to get your count up.

Oh, and don't go buy all of your friends to get your count up. Many of your friends might not have the application installed. Thus, non-friends cannot buy them. Thus, they do you no good when it comes to your pet count. Buy pets that people can, in turn, buy from you. That is the goal!

In my next post, I'll talk about how to find inexpensive pets. They are crucial to building your stable of pets!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

just want to let you know but i think , Rob Latimer (About: Hi, pleased to meet you. I'm Rob.) with 64 pet, i think he is using a bot to by people...

Greg said...

perfect_azn: while he might be using a bot, you can get a lot of pets without one. It is as simple as buying three pets at $571 each, every time you get your $2000 allowance. With enough time, you'll have a huge stable of pets.

Andrew Mager said...

I have like 20 pets and I don't even notice. I can't IMAGINE having like 70, but I bet it will happen eventually.

The one thing about FFS that excites me is that it's just gonna get bigger and bigger, and more and more money is being entered into the system every minute.

I love to snatch up some $500 pets just to get the ball rolling on them.