Holy Smokes, People!?

So I go away on vacation for four days, and all hell breaks loose.

While on vacation, I did not bring a laptop. I did have my iPhone, so I attempted to log in when I could to get my allowance. Of course, it wasn't quite possible from the depths of the Gifford Pincho National Forest in Washington (talk about no signal!), but I did when I could.

And I saw my list of pets dwindle.

And shrink.

Day. By. Day.

So now I'm back and looking at my pet list. All TWO of them. I had over fifty pets last week! Give a man a break! Can't you leave me any?!

hehe... of course, with all my pets sold, and getting bought a few times (yay Robin, Jamerson, and Rhiannon!!), I am now sitting on a cool $5 million in cash. Can you say, "Shopping spree"? Yeah, I thought you could...

2 comments:

Andrew Mager said...

50? That's nothin. Try 300.

Kate said...

Well, if you would tell us your preferences for pets, maybe we can make you some offers you cannot resist ;)