Take a break, get paid.

I recently visited my mother for her 50th birthday and Mother's Day. They do not have Internet, so I was away from the computer.

Throughout my visit, I thought about Friends For Sale. I missed using the application, but I knew I would be in for a surprise when I logged in tonight.



Yep, four days away from Facebook apparently yields big. My two most expensive pets were snatched up. I suggest that if you want some extra cash, just don't make any purchases for a few days, and see how your bankroll stacks up.

With all this money, I have so many questions:

Should I buy back my most valuable pet?

Try and scoop up some $100k gems?

5 comments:

FusionStream said...

Do you mean to say if we don't log in, they'll give us money for free?

Or is this just money regained from pets sold and not rebought?

Andrew Mager said...

fusionstream: I suggest logging in every four hours to make $2,000. But if you can help it, taking a healthy break from FFS for a few days might surprise you. If you have enough pets, you will have a pretty penny sitting there when you return.

Anonymous said...

i say you pay us a little if we don't do anything at all and your servers will have some time to breathe too :D

Anonymous said...

If only they'd give us a way to sort pets for sale within a price range, I'd use the cash to shop for a whole bunch of undiscovered pets. But that's me.

Unknown said...

I've try for 4 days for not doing buy n sale, but still cant get the money?