Playing Styles

In Friends For Sale, there are several ways that you can play the game:

* for profit and pet ownership
* for buying your friends or significant others
* for meeting people for friendship/dating

Each playing style has different goals, and (therefore) different strategies for playing.

I play for profit with end goal, frankly, to build up a group of beautiful women as pets. The strategy thus revolves around how to maximize the money you have, how to use it to generate profit, how to find the right pets to buy, and when to buy them. Over the course of my posts, I'll be detailing various tips and techniques if you want to follow the same playing style.

If you are here to buy (and keep) your friends, then things may be a bit more difficult for you. In particular, people here for profit will take advantage of you. I will explain in detail in another post.

If you are here to meet people, then FFS can be an interesting conversation starter. "How are you, my new pet?" It is certainly more interesting than a random poke on Facebook. I have met a couple people on FFS this way, more as a matter of course rather than as a goal.

3 comments:

Olivier Lemire said...

I play for quantity, the more pets I have the happier I am ;)

Carlitroken said...

Same I

but I prefer have pets with high value (over 100.000)

Martin... said...

I have 325 pets and 15 over 1 million. I am not happy yet Oo